Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My pc will not start

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Federyco93

Federyco93

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 PM

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:51 AM

Ciao a tutti! Ho un piccolo problema con il mio notebook Asus x55a, quando si preme il pulsante per accenderlo, emette un bavaglino e non si accende, come posso risolvere per favore? è un errore di refreshing della ram, come posso risolvere?

Edited by Federyco93, 01 July 2016 - 10:56 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Niweg

Niweg

• Members
  • 802 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 PM

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:53 AM

Sorry but we only speak English here.  Try again in English.

Make regular full system backups or you'll be sorry sooner or later.

#3 Federyco93

Federyco93
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2016 - 03:36 PM

Hello everyone! I have a small problem with my notebook Asus x55a, when you press the button to turn it on, it emits a bib and lights, as I can not solve please? is a refreshing Ram error, how do I fix?

#4 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 PM

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:38 PM

Every brand of BIOS creates there own beep codes when there is a hardware error one beep or even two beep is common and it  indicates system functioning correctly but any other beep codes means something is wrong with the computer for you to understand what those beep codes your computer making you have to check user manual of the laptop  you can also check below website for the beep codes meaning but i have to say sometimes laptop manufacturer and motherboard include there own beep codes which may be not listed at below website link.

Welcome to BIOS Central

http://www.bioscentral.com/

Edited by FreeBooter, 02 July 2016 - 12:39 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Federyco93

Federyco93
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:40 AM

is a refreshing Ram error

#6 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 PM

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:59 PM

Well there is no way to know which component is malfunctioning  please read the article at below website.

Computer POST and beep codes

Posted Image

#7 Stafeegraph

Stafeegraph

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 AM

Posted 05 July 2016 - 04:43 AM

Hi,as per condition i would like to suggest that please try to do a hard reset first, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try to power up the laptop. If it still won't load do try if you have another AC adapter that supplies the same voltage with your laptop and see if it would work. Lastly, try and reseat the RAM, take the RAM off and put it back in after couple of seconds making sure that it's well seated into its slot. If all these troubleshooting steps doesn't work it may have something to do with the motherboard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users