Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Happy Canada day! (or my random Canadian flag story)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MadmanRB

MadmanRB

Spoon!!!!

• Members
  • 3,275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:53 AM

Well here is a fun post for a change for me.
Today is Canada day and even though I am a American I do have a Canadian flag as a decoration in my room on my door. Not because of having Canadian relatives, not because I am part Canadian but because this is the most random thing I found at my former job.
I used to work in a gay Restaurant and bar as a cleaning person and over my time I found the usual in my job.
Things like umbrellas, scarves, coats, shirts are all common finds at my former workplace.
But last August I found the most random thing I encountered... a Canadian flag that no one ever claimed.
I found it on a chair in the back section of the restaurant.
At first I thought it was a pair of shorts or a shirt... or even a pair of underwear (I did find one of those at work once, stupid drunks and all that)
But no it was a Canadian flag and after at least a month of being in the lost and found bin unclaimed I took it and added it as a decoration.
I had to hang it on my door with a few coat hangers as its rather large and my walls are not tall enough for it
but here is my random canadian flag... according to the internet I am haning it right, I wish I was able to get a better picture but my room is a bit on the small side and I was only like two feet from the other wall when taking this picture.

Anyway good day to you canadians out there, please correct me though if I hung your flag up in the wrong direction.

Q1vyVFO.jpg

You know you want me baby!

Proud Linux user and dual booter.

Proud Vivaldi user.

xu847p-6.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:03 PM

Interesting. Misplaced by a Canadian tourist perhaps. Happy Canada Day, and early happy Independence Day.

#3 MadmanRB

MadmanRB

Spoon!!!!

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3,275 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2016 - 08:31 PM

Indeed.

Also I found this:

http://cryptid-creations.deviantart.com/art/Daily-1319-Royal-Canadian-Mountee-Police-618931876

Edited by MadmanRB, 01 July 2016 - 08:31 PM.

You know you want me baby!

Proud Linux user and dual booter.

Proud Vivaldi user.

xu847p-6.png

#4 Naught McNoone

Naught McNoone

• Members
  • 308 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:16 PM

MadmanRB,

Thank you.

Best regards to our American Cousins on this, their "Independence Day."

Canada, a loose Confederation of 10 Provinces and 3 Territories, with nothing in common but a mutual hatred of Ottawa.

Cheers!

Naught

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users