Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ipod touch doesn't show up in Itunes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 superking75

superking75

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:16 AM

My father owns a 4th generation Ipod touch running 6.1.6. Just recently it doesn't show up in iTunes, the only thing that shows up is file explorer showing internal storage(picture included)

88f9620efbca47b38050587be75cd20b.png

He can use home share to sync his playlists while on his WiFi but they dissipaer once he leaves. Basically he can't sync new music onto his Ipod.
On the other hand when i plug my Ipod shuffle in iTunes opens and the device is shown(picture under)
a8f056bc438a435daa676f84e0b3fcbc.png
To my understanding Itunes is at it's latest version, and this problem just started recently.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 01 July 2016 - 08:13 PM

I have you tried different USB ports on your Dad's computer?

#3 superking75

superking75
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 01 July 2016 - 08:22 PM

Yes he has.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users