Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

shuttle glamor xpc s120g Specs?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sylveon Fetish

Sylveon Fetish

• Members
  • 421 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 AM

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:32 PM

I found a computer on the side of the road in a box labeled "Works. needs viruses cleaned" So, the first thing I did was format the drive using Gparted because I could not get past the password on the machine. Seemed to be either Vista or Windows 7. Thinking about installing Windows 7, but I don't know the specs. there seems to be no information on this machine anywhere! All that came up was one guy asking the same thing, and a bunch of eBay broken link results, but I think this is a slightly different machine than the one on overclocking that came up, he said "80 GB" hard drive whereas Gparted reported 150GB. I need to know if installing Windows 7 is possible on this thing. If so, can I go 64-bit? I need a whole list of specs on this. on the bottom, there is "Model Number:" followed by a bunch of Japanese text followed by "s120G"

Any ideas on the machine?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users