Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Screen black out

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sudakan

sudakan

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:46 AM

Good day all,

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad u330p, windows 10, intel core i5, 64X, when I send the screen to an external monitor (LG screen) and want to go back to the laptops monitor, this one will go black out, the only way to solve the problem when I want to go portable with the laptop is to restore the thing. I have tried to change the configuration of the monitor, but won´t work.

Any ideas on where to start?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:54 PM

Install latest version of graphic card driver and Intel HD Graphics driver if your CPU has one integrated. Download the drivers from website of manufacturer of the graphic card or graphic controller.

2GvnEq2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users