Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Office 365 Permissions wrecked

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wdeagle1

wdeagle1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:45 AM

I screwed them up, now all Office programs have to be run as Administrator and none of them show on the start menu. I've taken Ownership of all folders on the C:\ drive. I've already repaired and reinstalled Office and that didn't work.

Anybody have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks for any advice.

Charles

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:59 PM

Tweaking.com - Windows Repair is a tool designed help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including; registry errors, file permissions, issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Updates, Windows Firewall and more. Download Tweaking.com - Windows Repair Tool and run the Tweaking.com - Windows Repair Tool from Safe Mode With Networking and  from Repairs tab click Open Repairs button. From opened Repairs window place check mark for  Reset Registry Permissions, Reset Service Permissions, Remove Policies Set By Infections, Repair Proxy Settings, Repair MSI (Windows Installer), Restore Important Windows Services, Repair Windows 8/10 Component Store, Restore Windows 8/10 COM+ Unmarshalers and Reset File Permissions check boxes and click Start Repair button.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users