Screen goes black then turns a random solid color with buzzing noise. Had this problem for a long time (>1 year), now its getting really annoying and I want to try and fix it. I usually then have to hold the power button to turn it off.
- My temps for both my CPU and GPU are fine whenever this happens.
- Only happens when I play games, sometimes it happens fast, sometimes I can go for hours before it happens.
- Almost always happens in FPS type games like Overwatch or Bioshock, but very rarely happens in MMOs like League of Legends.
- Tested with memtest86, futuremark, and prime95, all were fine.
- Recently updated to Windows 10, but even when I was in Windows 8.1 Pro it still happened.
- Updated GPU drivers recently, still didn't fix the problem.
- GPU not overclocked, tried underclocking it once but that didn't help.
- BIOS has 1 new update I can get but I'm holding off on doing it until I tried everything.
- I have all the current Windows update.
Any help is appreciated.
Edited by happysmiles364, 30 June 2016 - 01:33 AM.