Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Victim of hacked email, amazon etc, pc not the same as before

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dannyboi123

dannyboi123

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:00 AM

Hi, there's so much to tell that I don't know where to start or remember most. A few sites I was registered to got leaked with everyones pass and ip leaked in the database. I had amazon aws free, so might got infected that way? Scans not showing anything bad. I'm afraid of my online bank and creditcard account. I had kaspersky and couldn't access my vault losing my information. Everything changed even on reformat. Files looking different, the icon for them I mean are blank. Can't explain it. I tried everything. My bios has changed to everything auto. My gpu doesn't have its name, very low clock. Same with the ram. System idle taking 90+ cpu. I don't want my 1 year old pc to fry. Intel lan driver probably infected too, doesn't look as it did before uhuhu soo much more thats different but not on the tip of my tounge

Browsers look different, get that blank page beside the url. I know I'm infected. People tried logging into my other emails where they we'rent part of the sites leak. I don't know how they doxed me that far. I don't think I changed my amazon aws pass. I'm sure my whole network is infected, this laptop too. I haven't used combofix without you guys but tried everything else. Also my biggest concern is amd drivers, it has packages that I know I didn't have a year ago. I want someone trusted to help me out incase a hacker ends up "helping" me instead what should I do? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dannyboi123

dannyboi123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:29 AM

also to throw in that they could be after more. Paranoid or not? A month ago or 2 my locked car drivers door was open, none of my tools stolen. It was locked before and after my family member came. 20min later find out drivers door is open. They would of noticed the open door when they pulled in. Then a week ago my alarm goes off when no ones home, no forced entry nothing stolen but I noticed a splitter of some sort in my phone\dsl jack? Comtech networks I think, then my basement celler notice a cable thats split open and connected, I can take pictures. I remember him installing the jack years ago, this is new! Maybe even before the "break in".....had to pay $150 for the cops and alarm guys that came n checked when I was at work. Am I dealing with a hacker thats after more? If I took pictures of these things would you tell me why these are installed and for what? Its crazy but true

#3 dannyboi123

dannyboi123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:46 AM

Now my chrome won't start! Maybe something I did from reading other posts. I deleted prefetch files and sfc /scannow last night fixed something, forget where to get the log. Chrome was working ln but now it won't load any pages or go settings. Uninstalled and downloaded,still won't work. ie 11 is acting super weird too. Task manger in google has multiple things open that I never seen before. Both Ie and chrome are open in windows task manager even though they're not open. W\e scannow did last night are making these act up or possible showing the malware in visible site?

#4 dannyboi123

dannyboi123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:04 AM

Here's the picture of it. I painted last year, I fill the holes around the cable etc. I remember him installing wire to a normal phone jack. As you can see its removed, old paint, hole around the cable not filled. What the hell is this??? I didn't give anyone permission to  come inside and do this. Is it to monitor me or what? My internet provider been here years ago, they didn't come and installed this by themselves with the doors locked alarm active and no key. Installed illegally, wtf

A2Ewgof.jpg

also noticed my emails phone number recovery has 1 number switched, example last 4 phone number digits original 1211, changed number to 1121. Not sure if this box is relevant to being hacked and access to my rl information but sketchy regardless. 

Edited by dannyboi123, 30 June 2016 - 10:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users