Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Reputable Computer Buying Website?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ljbaron

ljbaron

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 AM

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:36 PM

Hey Everyone,

I am looking to buy a full setup that can run dual monitor. Just wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for fully set up computers on Newegg?

Also I am new to the computer buying realm, just wondering what I should be looking for in a good computer that can run dual monitor setup. I am mainly looking for a computer for school and work purposes.

Thanks!

Edited by hamluis, 28 June 2016 - 08:29 PM.
Moved from Gen Chat to Buying New Computer - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 AM

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:54 PM

I can think of two off the top of my head, newegg and pcmag.  but im not sure they can sell them with duel monitors set up but they have the right graphic cards or the the right rig for your on board graphic hook up on a decent pc.

#3 TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 AM

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:55 PM

www.ncix.com

www.ncix.ca

same site but I just deal with .ca cause im canadian

#4 JohnnyJammer

JohnnyJammer

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:07 PM

Hey Everyone,

I am looking to buy a full setup that can run dual monitor. Just wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for fully set up computers on Newegg?

Also I am new to the computer buying realm, just wondering what I should be looking for in a good computer that can run dual monitor setup. I am mainly looking for a computer for school and work purposes.

Thanks!

Depends what country you are in mate, in australia a lot of users can use newegg or pccasegear or msy.

#5 TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 AM

Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:25 PM

the question your asking here is very similar to the previous topics you made Here and Here

#6 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:16 AM

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:28 PM

As has been noted on one of your other threads, pretty much any current computer (including those with today's integrated graphics systems as long as they include at least tow video output ports) that you buy today will likely be able to drive two monitors for things like word processing, email, browsing the Internet, Excel, watching movies, listening to music. It is only when you get into graphic intensive things (such as gaming, CAD, etc) that you would really need a computer with a much more power dedicated graphics system.

As you asking for recommendations, you would be best to at a minimum specify what your budget is and what specific types of things you will use the computer for, but you may want to look at this post for information that you can supply to help people be in a better position to offer recommendations.

As to sites to use, my preferred site as other have noted is Newegg. I also use Amazon for somethings. I know people who swear by TigerDirect. And of course, you can go directly to manufacturer's sites (Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc) if you want customize your computer (i.e. pick RAM, CPU, etc). I personally have never used any of the custom gaming computer sites as I tend to build my own Windows computers these days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users