Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Comic-Con International 2016, who's going?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dannygreen811

dannygreen811

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:48 PM

I'm ready for this huge event! My 3rd in a row, I just got impressed last year and I'm really excited now. Just take a look of the special guest this year Jason Aaron!!!! haha..

As you know, the Comic-Con International is a nonprofit educational corporation dedicated to creating awareness of, and appreciation for, comics and related popular artforms, primarily through the presentation of conventions and events that celebrate the historic and ongoing contribution of comics to art and culture.

Who's going??  :clapping: 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dannygreen811

dannygreen811
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:52 PM

More information:

Date: July 21-24

Where: SD Convention Center, 111 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, United States

Cost: From $35 to $175

Transportation: SD Public Transportation, Trolley, MTS Buses, Uber & shuttle to lax

Accommodation: 500 west Hotel, Marriot Marina Marquis. 

:D ;) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users