Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need help on How to solve heating issues on my setup

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 creases

creases

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:05 AM

Since a month or so my pc started giving me heat issues i have cleaned and applied thermal-paste regularly and also formatted the PC to rule out viruses.

How ever i still have heat issues that my CPU and Motherboard heat up too high. 

CPU idle state: 62 C while working with programs it goes upto 76 C

Motherboard idle state: 56 C while working with programs it goes upto 72 C

what can i do to get this issue back to the normal stage. Also i have 2 fan for in and out circulation and 2 on graphics card which works fine within 40-50 C and 1 fan on the cpu right now im trying to cool it with a ventilator. which reduces the heat but still keeps it very high. 

My Pc Specs:

Motherboard: Asus P7P55 

CPU: intel i7 870 2.93GHz

Graphics card: AMD Radeon r9 200 series

Power-supply: 640W 

Monitors count: 2x 20"

I appritiate every help i can get 

thanks in advance...

Edited by hamluis, 28 June 2016 - 10:03 AM.
Moved from System Building to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Drillingmachine

Drillingmachine

• Members
  • 2,401 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:21 AM

What CPU cooler? If stock, then put something betrer.

#3 KingDavidlll

KingDavidlll

• Members
  • 297 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:12 AM

Are you overclocking your CPU/graphics card.  Are you in a heated room (what's room temperature)?  Where is your computer located (on the floor/on the desk/in a small tight area with no ventilation/next to a window)?

#4 LiamP5

LiamP5

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 AM

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:32 AM

Are you overclocking your CPU/graphics card. Are you in a heated room (what's room temperature)? Where is your computer located (on the floor/on the desk/in a small tight area with no ventilation/next to a window)?

I don't kingdavid he have oveclock cpu and he told that graphic card runs fine. But the another question is right where is the pc located? In hot rooms the fan of cpu runs with hot air so that maybe the problem. Try using more thermal paste on cpu.
To achieve something first try
to get the knowledge about it.
Be happy, always try
for it
.......................Lets do it and learn from bleepingcomputer.com Never feel alone

#5 creases

creases
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:40 AM

Its located on top of my desk the room temperature is around 30 to 35 degrees even though i open the air-condition it just lowers the heat by 3-4 degrees... Someone told me it might be the lack of the power supplied so its heating up due to that it is trying to pull more power... I have put a good amount of thermal paste on it covering the hole top touching the heat sink. I Was thinking maybe removing the case completely would help. dont know though if it would affect it at all.... Im not overclocking anything on it..

Edited by creases, 30 June 2016 - 10:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users