Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Brand new and want to play...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 georgi,

georgi,

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 07 December 2004 - 01:45 AM

Hi everyone,

Im Georgi, a super friendly, 47 yrs young, girl (Im originally Australian) living in England, with my 4 sons (and the English boy, who I first dated when I was 16 and he was 17) who has been my other half now for nearly 30yrs.

I discovered this site by accident, and from what Ive seen it seems amazing.

I love to learn any new and useful information with regard to maximising and tweaking my pc, and to also find my big passion of online gaming as well was even better.

Id love to join in a tournament and meet some of you directly, but dont know the way to do it, so would someone be kind enoughto point me in the right direction...

hope to meet you all soon

regards and good luck in you gaming

Georgi :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 AM

Posted 07 December 2004 - 02:55 AM

Hi, georgi, pleased to meet you. :thumbsup: I'm 51 young & find the site challenging, a good way to avoid computing complacency. I don't game much, but pointing you in the right direction I can do. scroll down. click on as many threads as possible in the time you have. read them. When you get to the bottom of it, click on the next page. For added interest, try "last" and work forward.
Use the following features:
  • Arcade
  • Chat
  • Resources
  • Tutorials
  • Self Help Reading Room
  • Your particular operating system
  • Tips & Tricks
  • Tests & Scribbles
  • News
  • RSS Feeds
  • Compedia
  • My Control Panel
  • My Topics
  • My Assistant
  • Click on member names
  • General Chat is wide open
  • Forum Games are always looking for participants
  • Of course the "specialty of the house" is a big helping of HJT log analysis brought to you by some hard working folks who can't seem to get enough of the endless variations brought to our PC's by black hats with coding finesse.
  • If all else fails, I'd suggest the following directions: North, East, South & West
:flowers:
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

#3 tshenry

tshenry

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 AM

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:33 PM

Hello...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users