Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Using Internal Mic with Transcription Program

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 GoodGame

GoodGame

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 27 June 2016 - 01:38 PM

Hello! I'm new to this forum, and I hope I am asking this question in the right section. I am looking to transcribe some documents using a voice recognition program, and I am wondering if it would be possible to use a program like that while having the program on mute and using my computer's internal microphone. I would like to be able to use this program, and instead of having my speakers blaring as it transcribes, I'd like to be able to do some studying for some classes I'm taking. I'm not sure if that would be possible, but if it would be, I would really appreciate some help. Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users