Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC will not boot up

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Maulingg

Maulingg

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:52 PM

So I Have windows 10 and it was acting up so i reset windows which would delete my files after a while of reseting it said that there was a problem and no changes were made so it put me back to automatic repair and then i continued to windows 10 after i clicked continue it went to the normal loading screen which says lenovo but this time it had no loading icon and it turned off and turned back on it has been repeating this nonstop please hepl

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 PM

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:03 PM

You can use Windows 10 Setup DVD or USB flash drive to clean install Windows 10 which what you were doing by selecting Reset function of Windows 10 and accepting to delete your personal files. You can create Windows 10 Setup DVD or USB flash drive with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.

Posted Image

#3 Maulingg

Maulingg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:17 AM

You can use Windows 10 Setup DVD or USB flash drive to clean install Windows 10 which what you were doing by selecting Reset function of Windows 10 and accepting to delete your personal files. You can create Windows 10 Setup DVD or USB flash drive with Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.

The thing is i cant even get on my pc cause it wont load it just keeps restarting

#4 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 PM

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:29 AM

You need to configure BIOS boot order to boot from Windows 10 bootable media.

About Boot Priority

http://www.boot-disk.com/boot_priority.htm

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users