Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

C++ Or Java

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Melon109

Melon109

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 AM

Posted 11 August 2006 - 10:45 AM

I have started to learn the Java programing language. But, I am looking for something more powerful, like C++. I don't want use something fast, and very easy (as easy as can be possible.) I know that Microsoft and Sony don't use Java in any of their games. I don't know any computer games that use Java, and I am not sure about Ninetendo. Now I realize that Java doesn't have much potential in the world of consoles. So, should I move onto C++, and forget about learning more Java? Another thing I don't know is why Java is slower than C++? Just wondering

:thumbsup:
:flowers:
STUPID PIECE OF PLASTIC! ARRGGG!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Melon109

Melon109
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 AM

Posted 12 August 2006 - 01:20 PM

You don't need to make a long reply, just suggest what I should do.
STUPID PIECE OF PLASTIC! ARRGGG!

#3 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 PM

Posted 12 August 2006 - 02:01 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that since this questions has been asked and answered so many times on this board, that you will be better off looking through all of the other related threads. If you still have questions, then ask for clarification. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users