Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Opencl.dll Corrupt

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 StarmaninDisguise11

StarmaninDisguise11

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:16 PM

Hello there, my Computer has been experiancing a few issues that have made me worried. So far, the problem first started with my Computer just randomly freezing, and then rebooting. Worried, I ran /sfc scannow as an Admin and I found in the CBS logs that apparently the only corrupt file was "opencl.dll" along with its "source library". I tried fixing these files with /Dism but I got an Error "0xI800f081f". I tried troubleshooting online with other threads in this forum, but Ive stopped when it came to the custom fixes due to not wanting to risk any damage to my computer. Ive attached the CBS log below, I would greatly appreciate any help and if there is anymore information I need the provide, please feel free to ask. Thank you so much for your help, thanks.

Attached Files

• Attached File  CBS.log   4.64MB   1 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,480 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:36 PM

Hi StarmaninDisguise :)

The opencl.dll corruption is normal under Windows 10 TH2 if you have NVIDIA drivers installed. You can refer to the link below for more information and how to replace that corrupt file.

https://www.sysnative.com/forums/windows-update/18121-guide-opencl-dll-corruption-sfc-dism-windows-10-update-1511-th2.html

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users