Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Water cooler upgrade (corsair h60) from (alpenfohn brocken)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Vanquish515

Vanquish515

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:00 PM

Hello, my first time upgrading my pc has gone ok so far, I originally only wanted to upgrade the ram but the cpu heatsink turned out to be too large for non-low profile ram to fit. So I decided and was recommended to upgrade to water cooling as it's more space efficient in that area.

I have installed the rear fan and attached it's radiator, however the pump itself seems to not have come with a way of being mounted to the motherboard, the previous cooler had two pieces, one would go on the rear side of the motherboard to hold the fan screwed in inside the computer. Whilst the other bit held the cooler from the where it was not in contact to the cpu.
I have an AMD system so attempted to follow the AMD instructions booklet that came in the water cooler's box. However at some section 4 the diagram looks like the pump is held down by something that holds the actual pump. Is this something I already have or need to purchase?

Thank you very much for your time, I hope I was clear in what I was trying to say. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users