Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where should I put these ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HepMeh

HepMeh

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 PM

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:07 AM

Good Morning-

I followed the steps one of the staff had posted for running the BSOD and SysNativeFileCollectionApp. 

So I'm wondering where to post the results from it to see if and what I else I might need to do.

There is definitely some kind of nasty program on here that over the past year has slowly taken contriol over my computer, so much so that I've done clean installs of Win 10 around 5 times.

Where should I attach the results to ?

Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Viper_Security

Viper_Security

• Members
  • 821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 PM

Posted 25 June 2016 - 09:06 AM

If you hadn't made a post regarding that issue make a new one explaining what happens(ed).

I've found a couple scans of  Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, ADWCleaner, JRT, and Rkill clean most computers right up.

Try those, and Good Luck!

IT Auditor & Security Professional

hQBT2G3.png

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:06:44 PM

Posted 25 June 2016 - 10:15 AM

For the BSOD logs, post the logs here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/233/windows-crashes-bsod-and-hangs-help-and-support/

For malware/suspected malware you can start a new topic in Am I Infected
The BSOD logs should not be posted in Am I Infected.

OR

You can follow the prep guide here and post the requested logs in Malware Removal Logs.

If you choose to start in Am I Infected, someone will help you and if your helper thinks advanced tools are needed you will be directed to the Prep Guide.

You have to decide which is the more pressing issue-the BSOD logs or "some kind of nasty program on here that over the past year has slowly taken contriol over my computer".

Posting in both places at the same time will result in the BSOD topic being closed while the malware check process is being done. Malware topics takes precedence over other issues you are having.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users