Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer endlessy restarting by its self after about 20 or so minutes.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Azmura

Azmura

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:31 AM

My first gaming PC was about 6-7  years old before it finally started doing a endless reboot by it's self, so I  though parts were old and had gone bad. So I  built new one. I made sure everything was compatible with eachother, the motherboard, CPU, GPU, RAM and so on. I also upgrade to window 10, my old pc was windows 7. The  only thing OLD about my new gaming pc was the tower. After about one week of  having my new  gaming pc it started doing the  SAME thing  my old pc was doing. I literally tried everything.  Removing the GPU, removing one stick of ram  then the other, all of the outlits in the house, even though this house has  two other gaming pcs and a ps4  that run utterly fine.. I even tried removing the mouse & keyboard with only monitor hooked up. It still kept doing this endless loop after being on for about 30 or so minutes. So I f brought it to the computer doctor and they hook it up on some test  that ran the cpu and gpu to 100%. It never once overheated or reboot. They ran it for about five days and said that pc is perfectly fine!  I get it home and it does it all over again. I am at a utter lose at what is wrong.                          PC Build info    Tower: AZZA Solano 1000R Black. Power Supply:Thermaltake 550W 80Plus Bronze. Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme 4/3.1.  Processor: Intel core I5. Ram: G.SILL Ripjaws X two 4G sticks. Graphics card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 1GB GDDR5.  Window 10 home                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Sorry about any typos and I hope I provided enough information.

Edited by Azmura, 25 June 2016 - 03:34 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 25 June 2016 - 10:11 AM

Let's try looking at these 2 sets of reports:

1)  Please run this report collecting tool (even though you may not be reporting BSOD's) so we can provide a complete analysis:  http://omgdebugging.com/bsod-inspector/
When done a Notepad document will open with the name of the file and it's location.
By default it'll be a .zip file located on your Desktop
Simply upload the .zip file with your next post and we'll move on from there.
If it doesn't work for you, then please try this:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

2)  Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on the "Administrative Events" heading
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504

While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility:  http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users