Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems with background image in Joomla

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tomtomgo

Tomtomgo

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 AM

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:40 AM

My webdesigner didn't give me acces to templates and CSS. I can only access articles, menu's, modules and so on. I have this definition on an excisting module:

<div id="tm-top-b" class="uk-block tm-block-top-b uk-block-default uk-height-viewport tm-block-middle tm-block-texture uk-cover-background" style="background-image: url('/images/team_bg.jpg');">

Ii now add one module, which inheret this image, but I need it to change for new image for the new module. Can I in any way get around this using only html?

Pls don't be offended if the question is stupid. I am novice in this game, but need the change before addcampaign, and webdesigner is on holiday..

Best Regards

T. Lehmann

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users