Your PC Isn't Connected to the Internet Windows Store App Error
If Windows Store app displays a error message like below when you are having trouble signing into your Microsoft account or work and school account to download Windows Store apps then follow this guide to resolve the Microsoft sign in error.
Your PC isn't connected to the Internet. To use the Store, connect to the Internet and then try again
Make sure date and time of your computer are setup correctly.
Follow the steps to set the date and time:
- Click the bottom-right clock icon on the notification area (system tray), and click Change date and time settings in the pop-up small clock window.
- As the Date and Time window opens, click Change date and time to continue.
- In the Date and Time Settings window, respectively change date and time, and then click OK button to confirm the changes.
Reset the cache for Windows Store app. What it does, is that it resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
1. Press keys together to launch RUN dialog box and then type WSReset.exe and click OK button.
2. It'll immediately start the cache resetting process which may take a few moments. You'll see the default progress animation circle in the middle of Windows Store app while the cache clearing process in running. After clearing the cache, it'll launch Windows Store.
Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter tool can help to resolve many issues.
1. Open Control Panel --> Troubleshooting -->Hardware and Sound.
2. Click Windows Store Apps.
3. Follow instruction from Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter tool to repair Windows store app.
4. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, or if you're unable to open the Store, try running the Apps troubleshooter. This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store. It's only available in English, but will work on PCs running any language.
Make sure Microsoft WWA Host (WWAHost.exe) file has a permission from Firewall to make outbound network connections to the internet.
Follow the steps to allow a program to communicate through Windows Firewall.
1. Open Control Panel --> Windows Firewall.
2. In the left pane, click Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall.
3. Click Change settings.
4. Select the check box next to the Microsoft WWA Host you want to allow, select the network locations you want to allow communication on, and then click OK button.