This happens about once every week or so.
1. Computer Monitor goes Black, then the "Enter Power Saver Mode" comes up on the screen.
2. Then the screen flashes this pattern (see Attached picture I took) this pattern goes on and off going black and then back to this pattern in a continuous loop every few seconds.
3. Once I reboot everything is normal, until it happens again.
4. I hooked up another Monitor and the same pattern continued, so I ruled out the monitor.
5. Re-set cables and connectors.
6. Cleaned out the inside of the computer.
7. Updated the Graphics Card Driver.
8. Strange that if I have music playing on the computer, the music continues to play through this. It seems that the computer is running, except for the fact that I lose all control.
9. I can't get the mouse or keyboard shortcuts to respond.
10. Hope I did this correctly, Attached are the files I think you need to look at.
OS - Windows 10
Thanks for your Help on this!
Edited by Ken7, 20 June 2016 - 06:35 PM.