Hello all, hopefully you guys are able to help me with this situation. I mainly play Counter Strike - Global Offensive and ARMA 3, no matter what game I am on I will always get a BSOD error of all different kinds, I have noted most of them down which I will list below if it may help. Appreciate the support in advance.
I sometimes receive popup errors such as:
Whilst Shutting Down:
RzStats.Manager.exe - Application Error (Error Window Title) - The instruction at 0x0000000072657a62 referenced memory at 0x000000000000000F. The memory could not be read.
RzStats.Manager.exe - Application Error (Error Window Title) - The instruction at 0x0000000000000000 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read.
Whilst browsing the servers:
Arma 3: arma3.exe - Application Error (Error Window Title) - The instruction at 0x00000000016DF3EA referenced memory at 0x00000000000000EC. The memory could not be read.
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? - Windows 10
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? - 64-bit
· What was original installed OS on system? - N/A
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? - OEM (Retailer)
· Age of system (hardware) - Less than 2 months
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? - Nope
· CPU - Intel Core i7 6700k (Not Overclocked)
· Video Card - MSI Nvidia GTX 970 Twin Frozr
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) - Asus z170 Pro Gaming
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop) - Cooler Master v850 (850 Watts) 80 Plus Gold
· System Manufacturer - N/A
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) - N/A
· Laptop or Desktop? - Desktop