Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My instagram account gets hacked everytime!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 polar959

polar959

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 AM

Posted 19 June 2016 - 01:27 PM

I had an instgram account before and that account was hacked by some guy with an email zhana_vershkova@mail.ru

now after few time I was finally back to instagram and it has been just 4 days I started my new account and it is hacked again!!!! and this time it was again hacked by a guy with @mail.ru account.

Please help, is it because of my email is hacked or is it because there is a key logger in my iphone because I never opened the new account in my computer and also my facebook account is perfectly safe so it is not possible that the keylogger is in my computer though I am seeing to it with aura that if there is any virus or so in my computer which is doing so but can you please help me the new accounts name is hacked_by_russian.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users