Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

medion beeping

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tamali

tamali

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:09 AM

My medion mt22 desktop doesn't boot up and keeps beeping in The following sequence: Long short short. This had happened before, and i Too it To soms Guy To repare It. When he tried To turn It on It Just worked. Then i rook it home again and the beeping started again, nut after a couple tries It worked.

This eeallt deels like something random, and i don't know what To do now.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 19 June 2016 - 10:43 AM.
moved from Introductions to Internal Hardware

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tamali

tamali
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:10 AM

Sorry for The spelling and alm, i am on My Phone And It does not type SO wel

#3 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 AM

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:46 PM

Do you know what motherboard is in it by any chance? The beep code tells us something, but I don't know what without knowing what kind of motherboard, and I'm not finding much information online.

I will keep looking, but in the meantime can you remove the side panel and see if you can find a brand/model number on the motherboard? (It's the biggest circuit board in the case)

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#4 Kornykid403

Kornykid403

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 AM

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:52 PM

Hi there Saw your post and wanted to help. First I used to work on a Medion desktop, same problem. Turned out to be bad memory so had it replaced. It costed me more money, wish i did it myself. If you know how or someone to replace it could save you dollars. By calling Customer Service they can tell you exactlly what the beeps are or not. Possibly hardware failure. Good luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users