Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Android problem?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gojyo

gojyo

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 AM

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:52 AM

Okay so my s6 edge G925f battery died...i put it to charge and then it ended up in a bootloop and there was no recovery mode only download mode...so i flashed stock lollipop firmware 5.0.1 and it said failed in odin...i tried again with 5.1.1 but still failed...i tried with marshmallow 6.0.1 and it worked...but when it came on there's no mobile network...it says "emergency calls only"...and also the imei and serial number have both changed...when i type *#06# or any othed number or code it says not registered on network... But in settings>about phone it shows an imei and serial number but they're both not rhe original ones of course... I didn't have an efs backup so i can't restore from that... So yeah thats the story. Any help to resolve this issue will be highly appreciated.
Thank you. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users