Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Crazy Chrome Issue: Input Text Boxes Utterly Broken; Cant use backspace& others

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 whoreturtle

whoreturtle

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 AM

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:43 PM

APOLOGIES FOR CAPS THIS TEXT BOX IS EVEN MORE BROKEN THAN THE OTHERS.                                                                                                              I CANNOT USE BACKSPACE nor ENTER nor CTRL SHORTCUTS nor TAB nor OTHER THINGS IN INPUT BOXES OR TEXT FIELDS IN CHROME. Ths APPLIES TO HERE AND REDDIT AND FACEBOOK AND GMAIL . EVERYTHING IS bleepED UP . IM DESPERATE FOR HELP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 whoreturtle

whoreturtle
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:45 AM

Posted 15 June 2016 - 01:02 AM

PLS HELP IM DESPERATE

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:02:45 AM

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:19 AM

First thing to try: uninstall Chrome, then re-install.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users