Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DirectX

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Inconnu627

Inconnu627

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 AM

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:31 PM

So I have an old HP with on board intel graphics.

(Whatever graphics drivers I have I seem to be stuck with. 

Intel's site tells me to go to HP for drivers, the HP driver utility doesn't work)

I don't think either of them supports my graphics anymore.

Before "upgrading" to Windows 10, I was able to play minecraft (modded) with no problems.

Dxdiag showed me using DirectX 11

After the upgrade minecraft will no longer launch.

Dxdiag shows me on DirectX 10

I downloaded a directx 11 installer but it says an equivalent direct x is already installed and shuts down.

All I want is to be able to play modded minecraft. (I suppose I could downgrade back to win7..)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 AM

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:44 PM

Give us the computer brand name and model number. You can also proved this information and lot more about computer specs with Speccy report follow the instructions at below website url link and post your computer's specifications to your next post.

How To Publish a Snapshot using Speccy

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/323892/publish-a-snapshot-using-speccy/#entry1797792

Edited by FreeBooter, 14 June 2016 - 12:44 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Inconnu627

Inconnu627
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:07 PM

Hewlett-Packard HP Pavilion P6000 Series

2.50 gigahertz Intel Core2 Quad

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/sY6PIz7y0Xjl1yirWck7ZbX

#4 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:51 PM

Install Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver, Windows 7*, Windows Vista* driver.

Edited by FreeBooter, 14 June 2016 - 02:53 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Inconnu627

Inconnu627
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 03:12 PM

Error

This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing this software.

#6 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 04:08 PM

The DirectX 11.3 and DirectX 12.0 are included in Windows 10. There is no stand-alone update package for DirectX 11.3 or DirectX 12.0. There is no stand-alone update package for DirectX 11.2. You can only install this DirectX version through Windows Update.
ome applications and games require DirectX 9. However, your computer includes a more recent version of DirectX. If you install and then run an application or game that requires DirectX 9, you might receive an error message such as "The program can't start because d3dx9_35.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

To resolve this issue, go to the following Microsoft website to install DirectX End-User Runtime:
DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
Note When you run this package, no change is made to your version of DirectX, Direct3D 9, Direct3D 10.x, Direct3D 11.x, DirectInput, DirectSound, DirectPlay, DirectShow, or DirectMusic.

Windows 10 don't support DirectX 10.0 the Vista support DirectX 10.0.

Make sure to install all Windows updates.

Your computer attached Hitachi could be failing you need to correct all surface errors with Drive Fitness Test (DFT)  analysis tool create a bootable me CD you can download the ISO image for DFT tool from Downloads and Utilities website.

Analyzes Drive Fitness

• Three modes of operation.
    - High confidence level quick test
    - Full media scan
    - Exerciser
  • Performs real-time analysis of your drive to quickly determine if problem exists.
  • Identifies system problems such as cable or temperatures.
  • Automatically logs significant drive parameters to track potential impacts to the drive operations (diskette version only).

Restores Drive Fitness

• Erase-boot-sector utility (Use option: Erase Boot Sector).
    - Note: this utility overwrites customer data to allow repair of bad sectors.
  • Low-level format utility (Use option: Erase Disk).
    - Note: this utility overwrites customer data to allow repair of bad sectors.

Backup your personal file before running the tool.

Also almost forget to mention but your computer already have the latest version of graphic driver installed.

Edited by FreeBooter, 14 June 2016 - 04:10 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users