Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Code 19 error with bluetooth adapter at bootup

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:17 AM

I recently replaced my wifi/bluetooth adapter in my laptop as it was a poor adapter and had a lot of wifi drop outs. The card I replaced it with is supported by dell, they even provide drivers for it. After a bunch of code 43 (unknown error with device) trouble shooting, I ended up doing a clean instsall just to start fresh to see where I was at.

Upon clean install, that removed the code 43 error, but now I am looking at a code 19 error at bootup. Regardless of the error, the temporary fix is always the same. If I uninstall the driver, scan for hardware changes, the Bluetooth works fine until I reboot. Then the error will come back until I reinstall the driver.

I have uninstalled and deleted the driver and installed a fresh copy of the drivers from Dell's website but that still gives me this same code 19 error. After the clean install, occasionally at boot up it will just disable the Bluetooth driver outright and claim a resource conflict which seems strange to have on a clean install of windows.

I'm stumped on this one. Any ideas on why the issue is always present on bootup? Reinstalling drivers every time I reboot sounds quite annoying.

Attached Files

If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shaa

shaa

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:44 AM

Bro go bios and click restore set to defaults

#3 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:11 PM

BIOS has been reset, the issue still persists.

If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

#4 shaa

shaa

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 12:45 PM

Bro (code 19 , 10 error means your bluetooth driver version does not compatibale with ur hardware so download latest driver from manufacture website

#5 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:02 PM

I have uninstalled and deleted the driver and installed a fresh copy of the drivers from Dell's website but that still gives me this same code 19 error.

#6 shaa

shaa

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:06 PM

Bro ur operating system , version , build , bluetooth version , del laptop model no give me soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users