Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Iphone Activation or Not !

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kynan555

Kynan555

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:34 PM

Good Evening, signed up to this forum as at my wits end.
Last Weds night, I was on a call to my son on my iphone 5, upon hanging up the apple symbol came on and the phone died. Plugged it on charge for an hour, it came back on. To be greeted with "iphone activation required" it wouldnt accept my password so requested verification code, then reslised my sim was in the phone so there's no way it'll land. Took the sim out and out it in my old Nokia, code landed input this, it then requested credit card details on the iforgot site but wouldnt accept the card "error in display" or something. My card details are now locked, so I requested "recovery" nothing has happened for 4days. I have no email, wattsspp etc. although liberating im going insane. Apparently its something to do with two level security that only I can sort. Which is b#<<<##t
Apple arent helping when i call . Can anyone out there advise please ? Thanks so much
Kynan

Edit: Moved topic from Introductions to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:44 PM

call your cell provider their the one to activate it

#3 Kynan555