Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Do I Have an Internal Issue?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BatSloth

BatSloth

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 AM

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:05 PM

So last night I was in the middle of a game, when for no reason my mouse, keyboard, and headset all stopped working simultaneously, but the LEDs stayed on.

Everything else stayed working, I know this cause the last button pressed stayed registering for another about 5 seconds, then everything froze and I had to force restart my PC by holding the power button down.

I have no idea what would've caused this, but it happened again this morning in the exact same way.

Here is a PCPartPicker link of my current set-up

If you need any other info please let me know.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 AM

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:19 PM

this may seem like a odd question but since they are all razer do they all operate with the same program much like Logitech headsets and keyboards and mice do? if so try uninstalling and reinstalling the program

#3 BatSloth

BatSloth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 AM

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:33 PM

Yes they do run on same program, and there was an update, but it just said bug fixes, so maybe it was just a bug, not sure yet, like I said this has only happened twice (last night and this morning), so I'll check back in later tonight early tomorrow and give some news.

#4 TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 AM

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:39 PM

was it a windows update or was it a update from the manufacturer? if it was a windows update and then the issue started try uninstall then reinstall and you should be good to go

#5 ScathEnfys

ScathEnfys

Bleeping Butterfly

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 AM

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:51 PM

razer's software is infamous for it's buggyness. I would uninstall and reinstall it.

Proud system builder, modder, and watercooler.

GitHub | SoundCloud | Keybase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users