Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

How Do I Edit My "About Me" Section Of My Forum Profile?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:12 PM

OQ27ghD.png

I've tried the "edit my profile" button, but it doesn't list an about me section. Where am I supposed to be looking? I've done this before, and never had any trouble finding it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:19 PM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core

go here click edit about me page button

Profile Information

Edited by TheTripleDeuce, 12 June 2016 - 07:19 PM.

#3 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 PM

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:30 PM

Choose My Settings in the drop down list.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:10:34 AM

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:34 PM

After you get to My Settings, there is a button next to Profile Information that says Edit my About Me page.

Click the button.

Or click either of the links in the 2nd post to go straight to it.

#5 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:41 PM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core

go here click edit about me page button

Profile Information

Thanks. Solved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users