Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TRUE KEY INVADER!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ACEHUNTER

ACEHUNTER

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:05 PM

so i installed adobe and unknowingly installed true key... and i dont want it.. but when i go to the control panel to uninstall it .. it doesnt appear there? so yeah at this point i dont know what to do... HELP! 

sorry for bad english

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,088 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:51 PM

Check again in your list of installed programs for 'Intel Security True Key

Then do this:

Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the

Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars....especially Google.

After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Post the three lists mentioned below using CCleaner.

Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Startups. On that page you will see a list of Windows Startups and at the top tabs for each browser and Scheduled Tasks.

At the bottom right of that page you will see a button when clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste the list of Windows Startups and Scheduled Tasks into your next

post. Please do that.

Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Uninstall. On that page you will see a list of programs installed on your computer and at the bottom right of that page you

will see a button when clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste that list in your next post. Please do that.

EDIT: Intel Security True Key may be in your list of browser(s) add-ons. Check the extensions in any browser you have and Disable or Uninstall if offered.

From the Web:  To remove the True Key app from your Internet Explorer browser, click the Tools and select Manage Add-ons. In the Manage Add-ons window, choose the True Key app. Click on Disable.

Edited by buddy215, 11 June 2016 - 12:57 PM.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,511 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:56 PM

Also, sometimes all that's needed is to use explorer, tree-climb over to the directory of the offending program and click on any uninstall or uninst EXE.

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (w7forums)

Clone or Image often! Backup... -- RockE (WSL)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users