Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Attention gamers

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 AM

Posted 10 June 2016 - 09:34 AM

I would like to any gamers to add them selves to my steam.  Im not a multiplayer though.  i also have a gog galaxy game client acct and a uplay acct i also have a origin game client game client game client acct but i have downloaded i up again yet.

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 10 June 2016 - 04:55 PM.
Moved from General chat to 'Computer Gaming'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 11 June 2016 - 07:01 AM

It depends on what games you play though - generally games that require cooperation and/or competitive multiplayer will attract more Steam Community friends.

#3 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:09 AM

Well I game these games on these Clients

Steam

The witcher

The witcher 2 

Fall out

Fall out 3

Fall out vegas

F.E.A.R. (with all the DLCs)

Resident Evil biohazard 2

Need for speed Hop Pursuit

Divine Divinity

Sniper Ghost warrior

Saints 4

Splinter Cell Double Agent

The Evil Within

Origin

Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3

Nox

Gog Galaxy

The witcher 3

Uplay

Splinter cell Conviction (with all the DLC soon)

#4 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 AM

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:34 PM

Hey, I'm gigawert on Steam. The only game we have in common is NFS:HP but I don't have it on Steam, just as a DVD-ROM.

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

#5 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:55 PM

why not on steam sir?

#6 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 AM

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:55 PM

I bought the game before I knew about Steam.

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

#7 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:31 PM

but steam make you upload your game product code it did for my gmae the evil within and saints 4 and gog galaxy snatched up my product code for my witcher 3.  heck what gives,  but if it wasnt for then i wouldnt even know about game clients mix blessing i guess cause im loving the ease of buying and downloading but hate you have nothing to trade.  even my downloads i get from game stop the receipt which has the product code on it ya cant trade it in.  it sucks.

#8 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 AM

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:04 PM

but steam make you upload your game product code it did for my gmae the evil within and saints 4 and gog galaxy snatched up my product code for my witcher 3.  heck what gives,  but if it wasnt for then i wouldnt even know about game clients mix blessing i guess cause im loving the ease of buying and downloading but hate you have nothing to trade.  even my downloads i get from game stop the receipt which has the product code on it ya cant trade it in.  it sucks.

Those are recent games. NFS-HP came out in 2010, I believe, before some retail games were essentially Steam games in boxes.

gigawert can also "add the game to his library" by using the Add Non-Steam Game To My Library feature. Not quite the same as having it for Steam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users