Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

bluetooth won't die

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 daimonion

daimonion

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:30 PM

I uninstalled bluetooth, but it keeps reinstallng. No matter what i do - deactivate it or whatever - the light beside the bluetooth pic on my computer is always glowing - which i guess means it's on.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 08 June 2016 - 07:40 PM

Can you disable it in Device Manager? Also disable the Bluetooth Service. bthserv.

#3 jean321

jean321

• Banned Spammer
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 PM

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:39 AM

Hii Daimonion....

Actually when bluetooth driver uninstalled your system restart then window automatic reinstalling bluetooth driver .

Given some steps for turn off bluetooth ..

Click Menu Start -->Control Panel -->Network and Internet

*  In Network and Internet window, click Network and Sharing Center

Here, click Change adapter settings

Right click Bluetooth Network Connection, select Disable to turn off Bluetooth (or do the same if you want to turn on Bluetooth).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users