1. Windows 10 upgrade completed and computer worked OK until it ran automatic updates.
2. Now system tries auto repair at startup, cannot repair, then gives option to troubleshoot.
3. System restore not an option.
4. Go Back to previous build will not work.
5. Reset of PC will not work.
Assume I will need to reinstall to factory default, but first need to copy user files.
1. When going to command prompt, users, I only see public user so I don't see user documents to copy.
Right now main problem is to save user files and then reimage.
Does anyone have ideas of how best to copy user files so that I can move on with factory recovery.
Edited by hamluis, 09 June 2016 - 10:59 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to W10 Support - Hamluis.