Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Linksys Srx Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hustlerinc28

hustlerinc28

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 PM

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:35 PM

I have a WRT54GX2 (SRX 200) Router in the Living Room of the house i have no problems with that. However in my room i have a wmp54gx (SRX) and it says Very Good, Connected, 108mbs and all that good stuff but after 15 of internet use the internet simply stops working. Yet The Icon still says Very Good, Connected, 108mbs. this has been going on for a week now. Sometimes after 45 min of non internet use the internet would suddenly work again sometimes. May some one please help me to resolve this problem cuz i don't want to have to restart to regain my internet connection its becoming an annoyance. Thank You

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 sunnyengland

sunnyengland

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 PM

Posted 14 August 2006 - 07:27 AM

having the same problem with my linksys wmp54g card :thumbsup:

#3 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 14 August 2006 - 02:39 PM

Not that this will be the most helpful of replies, but have you checked the Linksys support forum? There are any number of things that could cause wifi service to be interrupted, and about as many wireless cards as potential problems.
http://forums.linksys.com/linksys/search?s...e&q=wmp54g+

I did see on Google where there were others experiencing the same problem as you are describing.

#4 Snapper

Snapper

• Members
  • 550 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 PM

Posted 14 August 2006 - 06:58 PM

try a firmware update on this router, linksys has changed their os in the wrt54g series routers and has had some issues including your connection problem. firmware updates typically address and fix these issues.
check out the firmware link following>>>
http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c...u=1124916804580
Google...Google.....browse..read

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users