Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Any way to get around the wise folder hider password ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TomahawkFreak

TomahawkFreak

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 PM

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:16 AM

Hey, guys. So, recently I did something really stupid. Let me elaborate. 

There are two passwords for Wise Folder Hider. I know and remember the master/login password, but forgot the individual one for a specific folder (which contains almost all my stuff). 

So, you see, I googled it and and came upon something. Using Ccleaner's disk analyser tool, I can see my hidden files (with weird file paths now) but can't access them for the life of me. I've tried winrar, 7z...nothing.

I'm including the screenshot of Disk Analyser's report. I've highlighted some of my poor hidden files.  http://postimg.org/image/knlgy5el7/

Could anyone pls pls pls help me in getting them back? 

Edited by TomahawkFreak, 03 June 2016 - 09:19 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 _NG_

_NG_

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 PM

Posted 15 August 2016 - 03:24 PM

Hi there.

You can use the Gmer (download)

Open Gmer and after the short scan click on > > > Then click on "Files" tab. You will see on C:\ a folder with atypical name, something like |||||||

That folder contains your hidden files and you can copy your files back to any place on your hard disk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users