Reset Host File
- Click here to download RstHosts v2.0
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Right Click and Run as Administrator.
- Click on Restaurer, then click OK at the prompt.
- This will restore the default host file.
- Next Click on Creer Un Rapport.
- This will open a logfile, post that in your next reply.
Change some settings.
Use this tool to remove the Tunnel adapters.
Disable Computer Browser Service
1. Press the Windows + R key at the same time, a Run Window will appear
2. Type or copy and paste Services.msc hit enter.
3. Scroll to the Computer Browser Service
4. Right-Click Computer Browser Service and choose Stop the service.
5. Right Click Computer Browser Service again select Properties.
6. Change the Startup type to disabled.
7. Hit Apply then Ok.
Uninstall Netbt Driver.
1. Press the Windows + R key at the same time, a Run Window will appear.
2. Now enter or copy and paste devmgmt.msc in the Run Window and click on OK
3. Click on View and select Show Hidden Devices
4. Then click on and unfold Non-Plug and Play Driver
5. Then find NET BT, Right-click the device and choose to Uninstall the Driver.
6. Reboot your device when asked.
Hit enter after each command.
1. Open Start and type cmd, then right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as Administrator
2. Once Command Prompt has started enter the following command. nbtstat -R
3. Wait for that command to complete, a new line will appear, now enter the following command. nbtstat -RR
4 Wait for that command to complete, a new line will appear, now enter the following command. Shutdown – R
Disable netbios over tcpip.
Windows key & r at the same time.
Type or copy and paste ncpa.cpl hit enter.
Right click your connection hit properties.
Select internet protocol version 4 then properties.
Select Advanced, then Wins tab.
Put a tick next to Disable Net Bios over TCPIP.
Use DNS Jumper to set your dns to google dns.
Download easy service optmizer, save it to your desktop and unzip it there. Right click it and run as admin, then select tweaked at the bottom. Then click on the rocket, this will turn off a lot of useless items.
You will however need to change one setting. Right Click on Wlansvc — WLAN AutoConfig, then select start service, the edit service.
Make sure it is automatic across the board, as per the picture.
At this point you should reboot your computer again, to ensure all changes are made to the system.
Edited by InadequateInfirmity, 03 June 2016 - 10:41 PM.