Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

photoshop cs6 silent installation

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 happydz

happydz

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 AM

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:45 PM

hi
I found photoshop online but it comes with virus
please guys help me find photoshop cs6 silent (without crack) and without virus
thank you in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 LiamP5

LiamP5

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 03 June 2016 - 09:12 PM

Thats old. Photoshop cs 8.0 with imageready is good and best. Also it does not have any virus. Download from http://www.pcsoftware4u.net/2015/07/adobe-photoshop-cs-80-free-download-for-pc.html?m=1 and follow the instruction.
To achieve something first try
to get the knowledge about it.
Be happy, always try
for it
.......................Lets do it and learn from bleepingcomputer.com Never feel alone

#3 Viper_Security

Viper_Security

• Members
  • 826 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 PM

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:03 AM

Thats old. Photoshop cs 8.0 with imageready is good and best. Also it does not have any virus. Download from http://www.pcsoftware4u.net/2015/07/adobe-photoshop-cs-80-free-download-for-pc.html?m=1 and follow the instruction.

I SERIOUSLY hope you are NOT promoting Software Pirating, Adobe Photoshop CS8 (IF it is even out yet) Costs Money, Moderators will be notified.

Edited by Viper_Security, 27 June 2016 - 10:11 AM.

IT Auditor & Security Professional

hQBT2G3.png

#4 LiamP5

LiamP5

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:15 AM

Read the top post carefully he has photoshop cs6 online silent then mine also online
Be happy, always try
for it
.......................Lets do it and learn from bleepingcomputer.com Never feel alone

#5 Viper_Security

Viper_Security

• Members
  • 826 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 PM

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:18 AM

Then it should say Photoshop CC, that's Creative cloud, that's the only thing i can think of that require the internet with photoshop.

Also that website does NOT sound safe at all, "PCSoftware4u" C'mon people. read these sites out loud

Edited by Viper_Security, 27 June 2016 - 10:20 AM.

IT Auditor & Security Professional

hQBT2G3.png

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,131 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 PM

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:42 AM

In reviewing the comments made by members...which do NOT address the questions posed by the OP...it's easy to get sidetracked and ruin the topic, IMO.

To answer the question posed re CS 6...from what I see, Adobe is the only authorized agent for selling the software.

Re CC8...there are trial versions available for download:  http://www.adobe.com/downloads.html .

I see nothing which suggests to me that the link posted in Post #2...presents a legal, viable source of software.  Looks like a blog to me and, IME, just about any blog download purporting to offer "free software" is an illegal venture.  Please...do NOT suggest such to members here at BC, you might want to read the BC Forum Rules regarding such.

Louis

#7 LiamP5

LiamP5

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:33 PM

In reviewing the comments made by members...which do NOT address the questions posed by the OP...it's easy to get sidetracked and ruin the topic, IMO.

To answer the question posed re CS 6...from what I see, Adobe is the only authorized agent for selling the software.

Re CC8...there are trial versions available for download: http://www.adobe.com/downloads.html .

I see nothing which suggests to me that the link posted in Post #2...presents a legal, viable source of software. Looks like a blog to me and, IME, just about any blog download purporting to offer "free software" is an illegal venture. Please...do NOT suggest such to members here at BC, you might want to read the BC Forum Rules regarding such.

Louis

Sorry for that. I don't know about cs 8.0 was spreed freely.
Be happy, always try
for it

#8 umarmughal44

umarmughal44

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:50 PM

if you want download photoshop you must install also in system

http://www.pcfiless.com/2017/07/Microsoft-Visual-C-Redistributable-2017-2016-2015-2013-2012-2010-2008-2005-32-bit-x86-64-bit-x64-Offline-Installer-for-Windows.html

http://www.getintopcfile.com/microsoft-visual-c-redistributable-2017-2016-2015-2013-2012-2010-2008-2005-32-bit-x86-64-bit-x64-offline-installer-for-windows/

#9 FrankProblems

FrankProblems

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 PM

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:04 PM

User Name No1STEM, FrankProblems: I may well be placing my current problem under the wrong topic, but here it is: I previously used a pair of animated slides, the first being a pilot signal the second being an adapted response of a mathematical algorithm developed for me to form the TRA pair of images confined to reverberation boundaries limited within a rectangular box germane to Time Reversed Acoustics (TRA). These animations were developed for a 32-bit XP Dell Dimension 3000 table-top machine, which I recall used a Windows Media (Video) Player No. 9 that had its own Codec. I have recently recovered pairs of these animated then working slides superimposed on different backgrounds that were respectively included in a 2009 and a 2010 Microsoft Power Point (PPT) differing slide presentations. This XP had a MBR problem and is currently being repaired. Consequently, I am now trying to open either one of these pairs of previously working TRA animations to be inserted into a new PPT slide presentation that I have developed on a Windows 7 Dell OptiPlex 380 32-bit table-top PC. I recovered them from a Seagate 500 Mb external memory on which they were archived along with many other mixed items. However, when I try to left-hand double or more click on them so as to initiate their respective color-contoured imagery, eventually, after starting to memory cycle, an error message states that the Media Player could not finish its actions. One option is to close and the other to open Web Help, and a Virtual Agent appears. Unfortunately, I need a simple string of jargon-free explanatory steps to find the right 32-bit Codec and show me whether or not I need to embed the appropriate Media Player into each of these TRA animated pairs of PPT slides. Thank you for helping with FrankProblems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users