Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 needs reboot to work on maximal peformance

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mononoke

Mononoke

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 PM

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:28 AM

Hi Community,

I deactivated every CPU-Energysavingoption in my BIOS because i noticed a hard fluctation of Clock Speed in CPU-Z which results into extreme lags in games e.g. Overwatch, CS:GO etc.
after deactivation all of my games run fine but i have to restart my PC to get max. Peformance in games, if i dont do so the games doesnt load and dont work well e.g. the loadingbutton in games doesnt rotate normally it lags really strange its very hard to describe but i have to restart my pc to fix this issue. After restarting my PC everything is working fine and my temps on my CPU ingame are also at 40°C. I dont want to keep restarting my PC does anybody of you know how to fix this problem or how i can configurate a normal boot as a restart boot? My Powersaving Settings on Windows 7 are also at "Peformance" and i checked my RAM before booting it was at around 1,7GB so nothing heavely used.

MY PC:
Processor: AMD FX 6100 @ 3,3GHZ with 1,275 V
Graphiccard: ATI RADEON HD 7850 @ 860/1200 MHZ with 1,085 V
Mainboard: Asrock 970de3/u3s3
RAM: 8GB RAM  @800 MHZ with 1,6V

All Drivers are NEW and working fine, I hope for answers thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users