Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hp compaq dc7700 not working

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jake6820

Jake6820

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:09 PM

Hi I have a hp compaq dc7700 just got it from a college and it doesn't work it says power saver mode on the monitor and says hit any key I hit a key nothing happens can anyone help I've looked inside all the parts are hooked the light next to the power light is dim idk if that means anything please help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,444 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 AM

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:19 PM

Do you even see the HP logo when booting? If you know the monitor is good then reset the monitor through the onscreen menu if possible. Also powercycle the computer by pulling the power and holding the power button down for 30 seconds. Attach the power and reboot.

Is this the small form factor or minitower version?

Edited by JohnC_21, 31 May 2016 - 06:20 PM.

#3 Jake6820

Jake6820
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:46 AM

no i dont see the hp logo when booting 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users