Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zemana Found Items

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jim-Bo

Jim-Bo

• Members
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 31 May 2016 - 02:18 PM

I learned of Zemana from BC and am really liking it.
My Zemana scan found two entries that I have been using all along. Now thinking I may have been at some risk. If someone would give a look at attachment and advise me,,,I sure would be much obliged....Jim

Edit: Moved topic from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TwinHeadedEagle

TwinHeadedEagle

• Security Colleague
  • 350 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 AM

Posted 31 May 2016 - 05:25 PM

Hello Jim,

Firefox extension detection should not be appearing anymore. Please let me know.

If you could zip the content of this folder and send it to me via PM, that would help.

%localappdata%\Zemana\Tracer

You can access it by pressing Windows button + R at the same time and by copying the path above inside search box.

#3 Jim-Bo

Jim-Bo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:55 AM

Hello Jim,

Firefox extension detection should not be appearing anymore. Please let me know.

If you could zip the content of this folder and send it to me via PM, that would help.

%localappdata%\Zemana\Tracer

You can access it by pressing Windows button + R at the same time and by copying the path above inside search box.

Yes the Firefox extension (Deskcut) is no longer showing. Just the About blank that I have as a start page for Edge. Sure do not understand why I cannot copy & paste the contents of zipped scan file. It is as if not copied to clipboard either option to do so.  Sorry to be so inept...Much obliged...Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users