Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware infected, malware removal tools useless

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#46 Oh My!

Oh My!

Adware and Spyware and Malware.....

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 37,977 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 PM

Posted 06 June 2016 - 11:52 AM

Those items are legitimate, you might check with Comodo. I don't see any malware on your computer. If you want some assistance with Network related issues you might be better served in the Networking Forum.

Gary

If I do not reply within 24 hours please send me a Personal Message.

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#47 samidelcueva

samidelcueva
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 06 June 2016 - 11:54 AM

okay, thanks a lot, i think thats all, cause the comuter is running well right now

#48 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,977 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2016 - 11:59 AM

Very good. I have noticed Firefox doesn't always load equally as quickly each time I launch it. As long as it runs fine once loaded there is nothing to be concerned about.

Gary

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

#49 samidelcueva

samidelcueva
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 06 June 2016 - 12:09 PM

Oh okay, now that i think maybe the "freezing" problem of the pc that i had before were because i had installed cruptolocker cryptoguard and emet at the same time :-)

#50 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,977 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2016 - 12:30 PM

:thumbsup2: I am going to close the Topic because other Forums are reluctant to assist if there is an open Malware Topic. You can send me a Personal Message if necessary.

Gary

#51 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,977 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2016 - 12:31 PM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.
Gary

#52 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,977 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2016 - 08:53 AM

This topic has been re-opened at the request of the person who originally posted.
Gary

#53 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,977 posts
  •  

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:59 AM

Greetings,

Although you requested the topic be reopened you have not replied. Do you still desire assistance?

Gary

#54 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,977 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:53 AM

Greetings,

If you are unable to reply within 24 hours this topic will be closed permanently and you will need to start a new topic if you would like assistance.
Gary

#55 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,977 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:28 AM

This Topic is being closed permanently due to the lack of a reply even after asking for the Topic to be re-opened. If you desire further assistance please start a new Topic.
Gary

#56 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 37,977 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:29 AM

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:59 AM

Greetings,

Although you requested the topic be reopened you have not replied. Do you still desire assistance?

Posted Yesterday, 06:53 AM

Greetings,

If you are unable to reply within 24 hours this topic will be closed permanently and you will need to start a new topic if you would like assistance.

This Topic is being closed permanently due to the lack of a reply even after asking for the Topic to be re-opened. If you desire further assistance please start a new Topic.

Edited by Oh My!, 14 June 2016 - 08:31 AM.

Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users