Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

here i go wondering again

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 PM

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:35 AM

In my computer room/man cave i have a 19 inch samsung fat screen that is capable of having a pc hooked to it.  ink for specs to follow:

http://www.cnet.com/products/samsung-ln-t1954h-19-lcd-tv/specs/

on my pc which is a emachine of course a emachine monitor ink for specs follow:

http://www.cnet.com/products/emachines-e182h/specs/

i was wondering which would i use to get the best FPS for my gaming?

and speaking of gaming ive been thinking of adding a  third HD to my rig so i can move my game client games to it using steam mover.  I was wondering would a third HD place undue stress on my machince.  Thanks. and good morning to you al.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,566 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 PM

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:09 PM

would i use to get the best FPS for my gaming

Just test your games using each one and use the one that seems to give you the best results. Personally, IMHO, you probably will not see any difference.

would a third HD place undue stress

No. You can only use one drive at a time, and if they all are running properly there is no more stress than if only running one. For years I have been running 4 drives in my box, each with a different OS on it, and the system runs just fine. The drive does not stress a system; running games stresses the system more than any other usage. There are those who believe that gaming is what drives the computer industry now. 

Edited by ranchhand_, 30 May 2016 - 03:09 PM.

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

#3 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 PM

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:58 PM

well thank you Mr. Ranchhand, that kinds helps me with my other question i posted at the gaming forum iwas gonna use the 3rd HD to put my game client on them but if your saying tjat wil put the stress on the new HD.  the cient will be on my C drive and the games on the new drive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users