Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A simple poll

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 AM

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:39 PM

most of us know most anything on youtube is crap  but i have ran across a coupe of useful videos that didnt make me yell idiot out loud at my pc....lol

1.  im a huge gamer so anything game related i tended to view and learn from but in one in particular is by the name SimplyAustin and his videos are about emus and roms and he is awesome check him out if your into that type of gaming.

2.  im ex service so i like the combat verterans videos for crap and giggles some of his opinions were right on the money check them out if you want.  

3.  and the third on is by a guy or video nic called nerdasmn, its gaming based and so far so good.

but i have to say the best experiance  i had prior to BC was i learned why my pc wouldnt show no picture the pc wpoild come on but the monitor wouldnt, a guy on here told me what i might do to make it work and it did!  i could of kissed him...lol.

has anyone else a good or bad experiance with youtube videos?  i wanna here about it especially if i learn something.

what was your best experiance on the tube

what was your worse

did you learn anything useful on there

are you willing to share your knowledge

who have you deemed a youtube idiot or scammer.

Edited by Sabastiondoggie, 27 May 2016 - 05:50 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,535 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 PM

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:48 PM

I vote for number 3. Great guy.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#3 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:59 PM

thanks for the input Mr. Bennett!

#4 MajesticFailure

MajesticFailure

• Members
  • 137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 AM

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:56 PM

Where's the poll? P.S. Youtube is amazing (except pewdiepie, who the hell is he). See Vsauce.

Edited by MajesticFailure, 27 May 2016 - 03:56 PM.

#5 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:24 PM

its basiclly my experiance with the tube and i listed my top 3 uses for it i invited all to list or talk about there use or good or bad experiance with the tube read the first post.

#6 Rocky Bennett

Rocky Bennett

• Members
  • 2,535 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 PM

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:38 PM

its basiclly my experiance with the tube and i listed my top 3 uses for it i invited all to list or talk about there use or good or bad experiance with the tube read the first post.

Hence the reason for my answer. In your thread title you indicated that this was a poll, but it is not.

I love YouTube and I find a lot of great entertainment and very useful information there.

594965_zpsp5exvyzm.png

#7 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:45 PM

yeah i realized i used the wrong term now i know i wanted to post but the brain got in the way,

how about this i made some changes to the body post...lol.

Edited by Sabastiondoggie, 27 May 2016 - 05:50 PM.

#8 rp88

rp88

• Members
  • 2,937 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:31 PM

There might be a lot of rubbish on youtube but there's some good stuff buried amongst it. Theres lectures on technical and mathematical topics, tutorials for how to do a multitude of things (including lots of software and computer graphics tutorials), various historical videos... It's kind of like the rest of life really, there's a lot of trash about but some great things if you look hard enough. Fortunately on youtube "look hard enough" just means put in a search term for something interesting and don't just browse the "popular videos" lists.
Back on this site, for a while anyway, been so busy the last year.

My systems:2 laptops, intel i3 processors, windows 8.1 installed on the hard-drive and linux mint 17.3 MATE installed to USB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users