before this, i use the lenovo onekey optimizer ultility and it came with remove dust tools (apps/software) by running the high-speed fan faster that may cause the damage. i have run the furmark test to get the temp to get bsod and i get 65 celcius. but the bsod sometime can occur when i didnt use my laptop (idle) even for a few minutes. what i have done before:
1. update some of the driver using driver ultilities and hwinfo64, except for pci bus and sata controller which i cant find.
2. run driver verifier, get bsod (atikmdag.sys) and done clean install both amd and intel gpu drivers.
3. clean install windows 10 and install all driver from my manufacture web.
4. uninstalled avast and malwarebytes.
5. run memtest64 and chkdsk, no error found.
6. scanf /scannow tells me that i have corrupted files that cant be fix. use dism command still cant fix it as it cant find the source.
7. disable automatic paging files for memory_management bsod.
8. running all diagnostic app using lenovo diagnostic tools, and didn't find any error on the drivers.
the 2nd sysnative zip is the newest, after having bad_pool_header (ntfs.sys) and page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (iaStorA.sys) bsods
Edited by MuhammadFitri97, 01 June 2016 - 02:13 AM.