Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Xp Wallpaper Problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MacDiesel

MacDiesel

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 AM

Posted 08 August 2006 - 09:57 PM

All of sudden I cant change my wallpaper. When I go to display properties it shows the picture that I have selected, but my wallpaper is just a color. I cant figure it out.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 raresolid

raresolid

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:04 AM

Posted 08 August 2006 - 11:56 PM

Hello there,

Go back into display properties, and look near the right. Under "Position" change it to Stretch and see if you can see your image.

We will need more information about the steps your taking to change the wall paper. We need to know if you are seeing multiple background images from the list.

Rare

Edited by raresolid, 08 August 2006 - 11:56 PM.

#3 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 AM

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:08 AM

When you click on a screensaver you should see it in the prevue pane.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users