It is proving to be quite a headache !
I have a quite enormous collection just from the last 5 years or so.....and now that I find myself involved in Linux...it will only grow !!!
A program used in windows was called blueline it was very simple.....did not store any pics....but other than that it did the job.
The possibilities of it running in Linux are as close to zilch as it is going to get.
Your reference to the fact that it is called "canned speeches" is quite appropriate.....I am also struggling to describe it adequately and properly so that others will know what the hell I am talking about.
SO....to clarify.......an example...::
Download Security Check from here and save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
- Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.
NOTE 2. SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me.
NOTE 3. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! message restart computer and Security Check should run
Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.
- Make sure the following options are checked:
- Internet Services
- Windows Firewall
- System Restore
- Security Center/Action Center
- Windows Update
- Windows Defender
- Other Services
- Press "Scan".
- It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
- Please copy and paste the log to your reply.
SO ....as can be seen there is a lot to store....and of course it is mandatory that the 'Links" stored must remain live.
Anyhoo......onward and upward....I hope.