I hope this is in the right sub forum.
First, I've done this before, but with a different BIOS.
When I did it before, all I had to do was enter BIOS to change what drive to boot from, DBAN would start, I would make my choices and come back the next day to a clean drive. Not happening this time. There is no option in the BIOS to boot from the CD rather than the hard drive.
- I downloaded DBAN
- Burned the disc image to a blank, unformatted CD.
- All I had to do was right click on the download and choose 'Burn disc image'
- Left the CD in the DVD drive
- Restart PC
- Press F2 to get into BIOS
- Go to boot menu.
- All I see are the 2 HDD's I have in my computer, no DVD drive.
My BIOS and MOBO information.
Like I said, I've done this before many times. But, it's been a long time since I last did it.
I don't what I'm doing wrong!
Someone please! Show me the error of my ways!
BTW......It's probably something simple I forgot to do and I'm gonna' feel SO dumb later!